Palatine133 Station Road
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
Originally a free house opened in 1846 taken over by Robinsons in 1920 and largely unchanged until an extensive refurbishment in Spring 2015. Pub consists of a comfortable lounge area with a large "tap room" which features a pool table and a smaller room which accommodates the dart board. All now in a muted colour scheme. A lively locals pub but very convenient for public transport.